EndtoEnd was formed by a team of experts to help manufacturing companies with their IT based management systems
Several of the EndtoEnd team have many years of experience in the timber windows and doors industry. Borne out of frustration at the lack of complete systems available in 2013, the integrateJS product was created to cover everything the timber window specialist needs to make quoting for and manufacturing windows and doors easier.
IntegrateCORE is a cloud-based system designed for the timber windows and doors industry. It quickly and automatically produces quotations and also designs windows and doors – you simply input the measurements.
- The drawing board is easy enough to use on site or in the office. U Values are calculated for CE marking and calculations verified by BSI.
- Site photos can easily be collected and stored with quotes. Saving time for surveyors and installers.
- Drawings and designs of windows and doors can be updated on site with final production sizes and details.
The integrateJS system is the first complete end to end joinery management software for the timber windows and doors industry.
There are three different options so no matter the size of your joinery business, one of our packages will help make you more efficient.
- integrateCRM (keep track of enquiries, orders and team appointments).
- integratePRO (keep track of windows and doors from enquiry to completion).
“This software is unique... it represents the future of timber windows manufacturing and installation.”
Richard Dollar Managing Director. The Sash Window Workshop
integrate Products and integrateJS modules
Products covering everything from initial enquiry, through quote and survey to delivery or installation and aftercare
Read more about our latest news
Let’s bust timber windo...
Smaller firms in the windows industry are often frustrated by bigger companies’ claims that uPVC windows are best. Have you…Read More >
Window and Door Trends fo...
Lockdown 2 has differed from the first one which started in March 2020 – this time the days are shorter.…Read More >