With Christmas just around the corner, we look back on 2022 and look forward to the year ahead.
The year started with Gareth being appointed as a Director of EndtoEnd IT. We won an award for Innovation at this year’s Mid Yorkshire Chamber Business Awards and were shortlisted for the Technology Provider of the Year award in the British Business Awards, which is open to all British businesses who provide a technology solution to SME businesses.
We have launched new features within integrate and made several improvements to the software, ensuring integrate provides our customers everything they need to run their business and to increase their company’s productivity and profitability.
Some of the many changes we have made to integrate in 2022 include:
- Section allocation. Enabling components from the Timber Cutting List to be allocated to stock timber sizes that can be displayed on the timber cutting list. Users can also see a summary report of the meters of timber required by type and costs can be allocated accurately to the pricing for a quotation or order.
- Drawing template batch update. When sectional or other details change, these new defaults can be applied to the drawing template library in just a few clicks.
- Sales vs survey comparison. Order details frequently change after the survey. The survey comparison tool compares prices and details of what was sold vs what was processed to production. This instantly highlights changes that have a big price difference, enabling companies to decide which orders may need to be re-confirmed with the customer.
- Site safety form. Providing customers with a fully configurable site safety form for their installers to use when arriving on-site. The form responses and any photographs taken are instantly visible in the installation dashboard.
- Production information terminal interface. This provides a terminal that can be used to scan any job to view all the manufacturing details and see where in the schedule the order is. Paperless and always providing up to date information.
- Linking tasks to correspondence. Tasks can be created directly from correspondence and all of the relevant information can be linked, making task completion easier as the reference information is available at the click of a button.
We have also grown as a business over 2022, welcoming several new businesses to integrate and employing new team members to allow us to continue providing the high level of on-going support that our customers expect.
Christmas 2022 opening hours
This year we took part in the Leeds Santa Dash again, with the money raised going to St Gemma Hospice in Leeds. We will also be donating to St Gemma Hospice instead of sending out Christmas cards this year.
We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our customers for their continued support and all our employees for their hard work over the past year.
In line with previous years, we are intending to close our offices from 12pm on Friday 23rd December until 8:30am on Tuesday 3rd January. Unless you have already confirmed that you will require support over the Christmas period, any support requests will be responded to on our return.
Looking forward to 2023
As we look towards 2023, we will continue to work hard to continue to help our customers to improve the efficiency and profitability of their window and door business. We hope that 2023 will bring prosperity to all our customers as they look to grow their businesses.
Are you looking for window management software to help increase the profitability of your window or door business? Give us a call today on 01422 762 098 or book an online demo of integrate to find out more!